Posted By: Poe
Project management training is actually a process of helping people involved in the project be aware of their roles and learn how to properly execute their roles while enhancing their skills and knowledge related to the steps which make up the entire plan. Training is usually integrated in the plan itself and are customized to match the objectives and the existing resources that the company has. Project Management Training can make the staff alert about the business objectives and helps make the business environment professional. Training events are scheduled periodically based on the projected project needs.
These events are structured and highly organized and also follow a strict order for optimal efficiency. When this type of training is taken, the business goals are reaffirmed and the instructions become clear to each and every person working on the project. If this training is incorporated into every business environment, then it can run on an efficient scale and the problems of the organization could be reduced. Choosing the right Project Management training program can simplify things by providing you an in-depth knowledge into various aspects.
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP is a good choice for you. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers. The PMI-ACP® is our fastest growing certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts.
Benefits of joining PMI-ACP® TRAINING
- Globally recognized Agile certification from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Helps in building an excellent career road map in Agile Project Management methodology.
- Enhances participants skills pertaining to agile methodologies and principles
- Showcases one’s agile knowledge and experience to potential employersObjectives Of PMI-ACP® TRAINING.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the PMP® certification exam
- Develop a working knowledge of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas
- Master the skills to manage, execute and deliver projects successfully in line with global project management best practicesPMI-ACP® TRAINING Is Best Suited For
- Project managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
- Team leads/Managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager – Projects
- Software DevelopersRequirements For PMI-ACP® TRAINING
- Project Management Experience
- Training In Agile Practices
- Agile Project ExperienceTopics Covered By PMI-ACP® TRAINING
- Information Radiators
- Continuous Integration
- Daily Standups
- Frequent Verification & Validation
- Planning Monitoring & Adapting
- Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Agile Estimation
- Definition of Done
- Agile Analysis and Design
- Test-driven Development
- Product QualityTools And Techniques Used In PMI-ACP® TRAINING
- Agile analysis and design
- Value-based prioritization
- Product quality
- Planning, monitoring, and adapting
- Interpersonal skills
- Agile estimation
- Process improvement
- Risk management