Posted By: Kingston
Business Writing is a type of written communication, usually with standard structure and style. In the business world, your work could be the variation between settling a lucrative contract, earning a promotion or making your resume stand out. Successful companies and marketing people rely on hard work and dedication, but good writing can truly set them apart from their competitors. Effective business writing skills course will help delegates to develop the abilities necessary for successful business work – be it reports, emails, letters, faxes, policy documents or contracts. The Business Writing Skills program explains the best practices business people must know to be able to write clear, effective, trained business records, particularly email, reminders, letters, and reports. Graduates report that they receive high appreciation for their work, and other workers begin to copy their style. The course contains 12 practice activities and four paper examinations. The professor estimates the activities and examinations, comments on skills learned and abilities that still require polish, coaches you through learning the skills and certifies your competence.
This course is planned to give learners with the capability to support a process of writing texts required in business. It is intended to develop clear, unambiguous information in a common language and to improve the quality of written messages and other documents that are special to a business environment. The program will enable learners to recognize and effectively apply modern textual conventions. You receive a graduation certificate for framing at the end of the course. Effective business writing is brief, correct, unambiguous, valid and clearly understood.
- Mechanically sound
- Write business documents to a professional pattern and according to satisfactory formats.
- Analyze the intended audience and adapt writing to its needs.
- Use current technology to compose and revise documents.
- Express ideas with confidence and clarity, supporting persuasive and logical arguments.
- Recognize and accommodate global concepts.
- Present information in an organized, structured way so as to accomplish a particular goal.
- Use a business-like style and vocabulary, while displaying sensitivity to different levels of reader expertise.
- Use standard business formats and develop new ones as needed.
List Of Course Curriculum Of Business Writing Skills
- Business writing skills
- Writing Effective Business Letters
- Basic Grammar Essentials
- Writing Customer-Support Messages
- Editing Skills
- Writing Clear, Objective Audit Reports
- Writing Effective Workplace Email
- Legal Proofreading Skills
- Writing Clear Instructions and Procedures
- Writing Skills for Technical Support Call Center Representatives
Benefits Of Joining Business Writing Skills Course
- Improve writing through clear communication
- Identifying the key audience
- Using appropriate grammar
- Checking for accuracy and factual correctness
- Plan writing and collect relevant information
- Understand the purpose of effective business writing
- Identify texts specific to a particular business function
- Using plain, up-to-date language in business documents
- Drafting and editing of business documents