Posted By: Huntington
Travel Guide to Adventure Tourism in India
This article will cover all the aspects of adventure tourism and sports in India, The article will help a person to identify various types of activity during India adventure vacation like,Scuba diving, Skiing, paragliding tours in vietnam, Zipline, River Rafting, River Rafting, Hot Air Balloon, Trekking, Mountain Biking, Bungee Jumping, Camping, Sky Diving, Surfing, and ATV and off Road.
It’s a wild tourist destination in India, pleasing and wonderful world out there. Go on to an adventure holiday destination. Here’s your guide to unleash the adventurer tourist destination inside you, your guide to Adventure tourism in India.
1. Scuba diving: Deep inside soil, and Enjoy a Joy life away from human being lays another world waiting to be discovered. Scuba diving is a style of underwater diving in which a scuba diver expenditures a self-contained underwater alive apparatus (scuba) to suck in air underwater, Skuba diving gives an chance to venture into this unidentified territory of underwater world. Four major scuba diving Tourist destination In India are………..
Havelock Island in Andaman (Andaman Tour )
Agatti and Bangaram Island in Lakshwadeep
Island of Netrani off Karnataka Coast
Grand Island off Goa coast
2. Skiing: One of the supreme widespread adventure sports worlds over, Skiing is a great way to find out the white vistas of snow enclosed mountains. Skiing is a mode of transference, frivolous activity and competitive winter sport in which the accomplice uses skis to glide on snow. Many types of inexpensive skiing events are renowned by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), and the International Ski Federation (FIS), famous Wonder of ski destination in India are…….
Pahalgam and Gulmarg (Kashmir) Kashmir Tour
Solang Valley, Manali (Himachal)
3. paragliding tours in vietnam: Fly like a bird, soar like an eagle and venture into the skies. paragliding tours is the frivolous Fun and competitive adventure sport of flying Para gliders: lightweight, without and hesitations free-flying, foot-launched glider aircraft with no rigid primary structure. The pilot sits in a harness suspended below a cloth wing encompassing a large number of solid baffled cells India has numerous paragliding tours in vietnam options from north to the west of India.
Bir-Billing, kangra (Himachal)
Solang Valley, manali (Himachal)
Bundla Dhar, Bilaspur (Himachal)
Shelar Hills, Kamshet (Maharashtra)
Pawna Lake, Lonavala (Maharashtra)
4. Zipline: Fly like a superman, a thrilling understanding zipping through the sky. Places in India offering Zipline, Ziplining are the modern gravity-fueled adventure out there! Guests travel at speediness while securely harnessed to an inclined steel cable. A zip-line (or zip line, zip wire, aerial runway, aerial rope slide, death slide, flying fox, or foefie slide entails of a pulley put off on a cable, usually made of stainless steel, mounted on a slope. It is considered to enable a user propelled by gravity to travel from the top to the bottommost of the inclined cable by land on to, or attaching to, the freely moving winch. Zip-lines come in many forms, most habitually used as a means of entertainment its very thrillers exiting moments. They may be short and low height, wished-for for child’s play and found on some playgrounds. Longer and higher rides are often used as a means of accessing remote areas, such as a rainforest canopy. Zip line tours are attractive popular vacation adventure activities, found at outdoor adventure camps or upscale resorts, where they may be an element on a larger challenge or ropes course, Just remember that we have a limited capacity and expect to be sold out far here for zip line best travel destination in India.
Neemrana Fort (Rajasthan)
Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Kikar Lodge (Punjab)
Kerwa Dam, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Cloud End Adventure Zone, Mussorie (uttarakhand)
5. River Rafting: Sail through the river, the enormous rivers graceful down from the heights of the Himalayas make India one of the world’s best places for the adventure activity of river rafting. The Wild-wild River, adventure destination in India boasts of many rivers originating from the mountains making it perfect setting for river rafting thrill.
The Ganges, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)
Zanksar River, Zanksar Valley (Kashmir)
Teesta river, Sikkim and Darjeeling
Brahmaputra River (All through North East India)
6. Hot Air Ballon: Take a balloon safari and walk in the sky. Sky waltz has started operation at many places particularly in north India pointing through the unbridled water and fly-by-night through parlous rapids, who is adventurer travel activity at heart, only realizes. If you haven’t got a chance to experience with memorable this utterly water sport then pack your bags and be ready to become adventurer this summer time in India here find out submit sum destination for hot air balloon adventure sports..
7. Trekking: Discover some of the secreted beauty on foot. With Himalayas Mountain running from north to east, Western Ghats in the west, India’s countryside make available nothing but some of the best treks in the world-wild adventure sites. Though there are 100’s of trails in India, some of the popular trails are……….
Valley of flower trek
Trek to Nanda Devi base camp.
Kuari Pass trek
Khangchendzonga Trek, Sikkim
Stok Kangri Trek
Chaddar Trek (Ladakh)
8. Mountain Biking: Go on a green ride, leave a trail to follow. Do mountain biking in Himalayas. Team Hastpa is organizing MTB Himalayas 2016 this September; Check out some of the widely held mountain biking destination trails in india here some site find out and explore Mountain Biking holiday destination in india.
Lonavala to Rajmachi
9. Bungee Jumping: Understanding free reduction by jumping from height, you can now have this skill right here in India under expert administration and instruction from some world top companies site in India, Does your significant other despair when they hand over vacation planning to you? Is your inner teenager always ready for a spot of difficulty when you have the time? Do you like accomplishment overlapped up in harness and seeing at the world from a different viewpoint? If you’re of that kiln and prefer chasing out adventure spots around the nation instead of idling around at Anjuna beach, then this post is for you (also, even if you are one of those people on Anjuna, we have a great bungee-jumping place for you just around the corner!) Bungee-jumping is the kind of object that you do after nearly sweating out your guts in fear and just the once you’ve done it, you turn into a lion and want to do it over and over again So if you have in conclusion made your mind to crush your fear of jumping from a great height and are ready to take a nose-dive, here are the top holiday spot in India for bungee jumping! Plan a budget trip using our Swantour.com offers offers.
Jumping Heights, Adventure Zone, Rishikesh
Jumping Heights in Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh
Della Adventure, Lonavala
Some Metro cities now also have bungee facilities
Ozone Adventures in Bangalore
Wanderlust in Delhi
Gravity Adventure Zone in Goa (Honeymoon Packages)
10. Camping: There is no absence of camping sites in India. From the mountains to the plains into the desert, some of the well-known camping sites are, India is a vast South Asian country with miscellaneous terrain,from Himalayan peaks to Indian Ocean coastline and history reaching back 5 millennia, In the north, Mughal Empire landmarks include Delhi’s Red Fort complex, massive Jama Masjid mosque and Agra’s iconic Taj Mahal mausoleum. Pilgrims bathe in the Ganges in Varanasi, and Rishikesh is a yoga center and base for Himalayan trekking.
Pangong Lake, Ladakh
Spiti Valley (Himachal Pradesh)
Chandrataal Lake (Himachal Pradesh)
Tso Moriri, Ladakh
Kipling Camps (Madhya Pradesh)
Dubare Camps (Karnataka)
11. Sky Diving: The extreme adventure one can have. India now has some of the sky diving option under expert supervision. While some places only offer for a brief period, one has to follow them on when they are organizing and at what location. Some of best sky diving places where skydiving is happening regularly, to all the adventure freaks out there, skydiving in India are the best thing you’d want to try! Here’s a list of 5 best places to test your limits! Skydiving is an act sport that has been accomplished since the early 1900s. Not only is it used for liberating victims of an aircraft mishap but also for organizing soldiers to the battlefield. Along with that sky diving has turn out to be of the most adventurous sports in the flora and fauna meant for adrenaline enthusiasts. There are three types of jumps that are offered, Static Line Jump, Tandem and Accelerated Free Fall (AFF). In 2016, there were 5 skydiving sites around India in numerous parts of the nation. However, this year, the only company that organizes skydiving, Sky riders, has organized a camp at Mehsana and here is all you need to distinguish about the skydiving camp at this destination in india.
Mysore, Karnataka (Organizer: The Drop Zone, Kakini Enterprises)
Dhana, Madhya Pradesh (Organizer: Thrills Extreme)
Deesa, Gujarat (Organizer: Indian Parachuting Federation)
Aamby Valley, Maharashtra (organizer: Aamby Valley)
Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu
12. Surfing: Walk on the sea, or fight the wall of waves, surfing is getting popularity in India. Is that distant out or what? India, one of the preceding countries in the world to take up surfing really gave surfing its name! India may be the last to get into surfing but the surf likely in India is already proving to be amazing Surfing destination spot like Mother India does it again. Popular surfing spots are
Kapu Beach Lighthouse
Ten Thousand Peaks near Maravanthe
Cliffs near bhatkal
Puri and Konark, Orissa
Also Checkout surf festival of India
13. ATV off Road: India has tough terrain everywhere you go. Some may define an ATV as a cross breed amid a mini car and a motorcycle. It`s a four wheeler but through a motorcycle handle. ATV is a rocky vehicle that can handle rough terrain including India, dune buggies, quad bikes, and other off road vehicles, Currently, Automotive in India. So leave your luxury cars and do some off reading.
Off roading at Rann of Kutch
Off roading in Mountains
About Yamin Raj
From the Holly place Varanasi or Kashi, (UP), Yamin raj is a well-traveled in India, whose love for nature can be seen in her writings. He loves to trek and enjoy nature and portrait photography. Yamin Raj has covered most of the valleys along the foaming streams of Jammu & Kashmir and aspires to cover all major trekking routes of Ladakh and Uttarakhand. He also takes keen interest in different cultures and traditions of the world and enjoys collecting mementos. With her flair for writing and personal travelling experiences, He offers vividly descriptive write ups.